Re: Radar at LAST

HOLY MOLY,

Well as I was expected , my $ ,02 were to create a bunch of statements to
include but not limited to all these NASA employees comments, however I
assure you that a LIDAR jammer does indeed BLANK the signal.
As for the V! I have one on my wife's Rover, and does work ..but far less
than the K-40 capabilities. not to mention a unit that is on display ( plain
view ).
Which brings an answer to whomever asked the states that are illegal, I also
live in MD and often travel through VA roads, a VG2 radar will not be
detected by the public servants, as for the right to confiscate it, well is
a grey area, IT IS YOUR property within YOUR property, but I known someone
who got a wonderfull $ 200.00 ticket *L*

regards,

Gustavo