RE: bmw-digest V9 #1697

Dean,

Totally agree with you nothing comes close to the V1. I have one in my
ML430, best investment I had ever made except for Broadcom I bought in 98.

Here is the site of the V1 and Mikes response:

Yes, I'm sure it's "biased", but I think all can agree on the factual
errors he points out.  Not trying to start another war, just adding a new
piece of information.
http://www.valentine1.com/lab/V1Hater.asp

I have to agree that you HAVE TO have the V1 in the CLK55!

www.exconde.com/clk55.htm
www.exconde.com/cl500.htm

enjoy!

Robert Exconde
ML430

- ------------------------------

> Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:52:47 -0600
> From: Dean <schreier@domain.elided>
> Subject: Radartest.com is BS (Was Radar Dectectors)
>
> I sold (and installed) all of this "garbage" for over 9 years. I
> use the V1 which is
> one of 2 brands I CAN'T buy at dealer cost!!!
>
> Radartest.com is NO authority on radar detectors or testing. All
> they are trying to
> do was develop a test with enough false/incorrect information and
> opinion based
> measurements so the Valentine 1 would lose. I wish I had Mike
> Valentine's response
> to this test saved on my harddrive...it's humorous - he caught
> every one of there
> factual errors.
>
> The true is that the Valentine 1 really is the best and few
> others even rank!!! If
> you don't buy a V1 then your either spending more (K40 remote) or
> wasting your
> money.
>
> Gustavo: What you have on your license plate is probably  ONLY a
> Laser (LIDAR)
> jammer and will NOT jam radar. Any pavement assault person like
> yourself should need
> both a V1 and the LIDAR jammer (these are legal), since laser
> detectors are
> useless...but radar detectors are NOT!!!.
>
> Dean Schreier
> Dallas, Tx
> '01 CLK55 AMG (for sale, V1 not included!!!)
> '99 Chevy Silverado Ext-cab LT Z71 (it has it's own V1, too).

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary