iX wheels

iX wheels are somewhat difficult to come by -- especially if they have no
curb rash or bends.  If they are "perfect" (except for minor scratches), and
include center caps that don't have broken tabs, I would pay about $600 for a
set of four.  (By way of comparison, Wheel Collision Center
(www.wheelcollision.com) is selling newly-refinished and straightened iX
alloys for $225/each).

If the wheels are bent, expect to pay about $125-$150/wheel to get them
straightened and refinished.

If you're planning on using them on a regular E30, you will need to get
spacers (probably 15mm) in order for the wheels to fit your car without
rubbing the strut tower.

My $.02
- -Drew Zacharda
'90 535i 5-speed