Re: Fuel Injector Cleaners

> > Anybody know of a good injector cleaner that costs less than $530?
>
> Ummm....I believe they ALL are!  Seriously, you want some stuff called
> Techron.  It's about 1/100th the price.

Well, if you buy 62 bottles you'll break even with the other option you
were given:-)Just a note the Chevron Techron - they sell it in two
different forms and natrually enough at two different prices - the
"original" version comes in a blue bottle and should set you back about
$8.00USD/bottle - the "diet" version comes in black bottle, is sometimes
sold in two packs, and is about $5.00 a bottle - go for the "original" -
you should see a difference after two tankfuls which equals two
treatments. Then buy Chevron gas which has the Techron additive in it
already. Techron is available at......you guessed it - Chevron stations.

ron
87 300TD T, 92 300D 2.5 - techron cleans my diesel injectors too - once
every 6 months!