Re: bmw-digest V9 #1658

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the list and I need some advice.  I have a
1996 3.2 M3 39,000 miles and on Friday the temperature
needle went into the red while driving on the
expressway.  I pulled over and without shutting off
the engine the temperature needle went back to normal
immediately.  It happened yesterday again. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Water pump,
electric fan motor or switch?

Thanks,
Al Rego

http://shopping.yahoo.com/