Re: 14mm allen wrench

Bill,

I purchased a Facom 14mm hex bit from Steve D. at the Ultimate Garage:

http://www.ultimategarage.com/factorx.html

Part number is 'D 107-14'

Steve has a minimum order ($25), but sells many maintenance items, such as
filters, brake pads, etc., so you may want to order some other items at the
same time.  His prices are good, and he's a long-time supporter of this list
(and the E36 M3 list).

- -rb