E-30 bugs

Hello folks,
I have noticed a few quirky problems with my 89 325i.
1.  Just replaced the OBC lightbar and now have a functional OBC for the
first time. . .NEAT-O!!!!  Problem is that it indicates that it is -20* F
outside.  I live in Texas and am quite certain that it's warmer than that.
All the other readouts seem right, so I'm guessing there is some temp sensor
somewhere that is sick. . .any suggestions?

2.  Occasionally, the throttle seems to stick a little when I go through the
gears.  The RPMs will stay up when I take my foot off the gas to shift.
Would this mean I need to lube something in the throttle linkage?

3.  My brake fluid light started blinking on a little when I took corners
hard, so I put in some more which seemed to cure it.  The pedal firmness
never deminished, and the light seemed to be the only problem.  But where
should I look for the leak?  Or just keep filling it when the light comes on?
 It never got to the point that the light stayed on but almost did (it stayed
on when going over rough pavement).  It took almost 4500 miles from the first
time it came on until I fixed it, so it's not too serious.
I just drove it 4000 miles home to NJ and back for Thanksgiving, and man what
a car!  Gave my parents some more gray hair when I took them out for some
twisties.  May get pop to trade in his Oldsmobile yet (mom may kill me
though).
Thanks for any leads on these bugs,
Happy bimmerin'
Jake