RE: <E34> Springs, Shocks and Brake pad Question

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, at 10:48:00 -0600, Lance wrote:

>I think the bilstein HD's would be the correct mix for my taste, but I
don't know if they
>can be used with my stock springs or do I need to get a short spring
kit?

HDs work fine with stock springs. The Sports have a shorter rod for
shorter springs.  No personal experience to relate, but I hear good
reports about the Bilstein Sport / H&R spring combination on the Six
Series list.  Word is Turner Motorsport http://www.turnermotorsport.com/
has the best price on this combo. YMMV

Bob Kegel
'70 2002