How to repair small felt damage in interior root?

Hi,

I have a 92 325 and I have two spots on the inner felt lining of the
sunroof "centerboard" that have lost its felt.  Is there any good way to
hide the damage?  The felt is supposed to be silver grey, now it's kind of
black in two very small areas because auto body shop probably messed it up
(what else is new)

Thanks in advance!  I could replace the parts for about $130 but ...

- -92 325i black/silver
http://im.yahoo.com