Buying '95 E34 - more questions

I've found a newer and improved 525iT that I plan on buying later this week and
I'm wondering if any listmembers have answers to the following questions...

Aftermarket warranty - the car in question has very low miles and has been extremely
well taken care of and I would like to get a long-term bumper to bumper aftermarket
warranty. The seller, a very reputable local high end import dealer, is offering
me a warranty Global Standard 4 year/48k mile package for their purported cost
of $1050 with $200 deductible. If this is truly bumper to bumper coverage (minus,
obviously, maintenance and normal wear items), it seems like a pretty good deal.
They also have a Great American Insurance Smart Choice 6 year/100k bumper to
bumper warranty with $100 deductible for $1340.

Does anybody on the list have any knowledge of either of these companies/packages?
Other thoughts or recommendations?

Also, I'm going to be in the market for a CD changer to install in the rear
of the car in the pre-wired housing. Anybody know a good cheap source?

Also, this car is listed by the dealer as a '95, but its invoice shows an April,
'94 manufacture date and a late '94 delivery date (can't remember the specifics).
Is this a true '95? Is there any substantial difference between the '94 and
'95?

Thanks in advance,

John Byrne