E30 fuse 27 and a few shiffter q's

My car keeps blowing fuse 27. In the bentley manual it
say fuse 27 is a 30amp fuse that controls the Interior
lights, central locking, OBC, and the radio amp. My
interior lights only come on if I open the passagers
door, my obc works fine, the central locking does not
work and I don't have a radio in my car right now so I
don't know if that works. Any one had any dealings
with these fuse. Do I just have a short somewere.
Should I have it looked at by someone. Any people you
can recomend in the San Diego area?
   Also I've installed the UUC short shiffter on my 86
325e/is. But there is still alot of slopy when its in
gear. As the shifter when in gear can be moved about
1/4in side to side. Has any one installed the E36 M3
shiffter in there E30? Does this slove the problem?
How hard is it to do this converstion? Any help would
be great.
TNA
Kyle Sanchez