Re: rough startup

Aaron,

What did they check on the fuel injectors?

Based on what you stated, I would guess that you have one or more leaky fuel
injectors.  After you shut the engine down, the leaking injector(s) will
pump fuel into the cylinder(s).  If you start the engine relatively soon
(engine still warm), the excessive fuel will cause the engine to run
roughly, the O2 sensor will detect the excessive mix and lean out the fuel,
and finally everything will correct itself.

If you start the car after the engine has cooled down (3+ hours), it will go
into cold start mode and the excessive fuel will be expected.

Just a guess...

- -rb