rough startup

Hi Guys,

I'm having a bit of trouble with my car. Originally the car I have was a 93
E36 318i sedan. About 10 months ago, I had the car converted in to a 318is
with a 97 ti engine in it. It all runs fine except for the startup. If I
leave the car parked and off for 3 hours plus, then start up the car, it
comes up fine, but if I start up the car before then, I get a rough startup.
What happens is, the car runs fine for an inital one minute, runs lean for
about a minute or two, then the engine comes good.

My mechanics initally thought problem stemmed from the computer not being
tuned/dyno. I held off on tuning because I wanted to supercharge the car and
change the exhaust in the near future. Now that I have, I'm still having the
same problem.

They've checked the O2 sensor, the wiring, the injectors and the fuel
filter, but still the same problem.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Cheers,
Aaron Leung
93 318i -> 318is supercharged (c:
Sydney, Australia