Re: Gray Market Import

Kim,

You can find the rules at:

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/

I spoke to someone who purchased an E34 Euro M5 Touring in Germany and was
going to bring it back to the US.  He said that the process would be
relatively straightforward, since the E34 M5 sedan was imported into the US,
so DOT and EPA requirements _should_ be easy to meet.

For more info, also check out:

http://wallacelab.com/

- -rb