Re: Anybody here supercharge/turbocharge a 528i?

I turbo'd my 325 (now M3) and let me say that none of the kits are
"right", especially for OBD2. Many of my friends have tried different
makes/models of supercharger or turbocharger kits & they ALL have had
problems (except maybe Dinan). I would NOT bother or recommend any of
them unless you like spending endless amounts of money having running
problems tuned out & maybe even destroying an engine.

Roger