Re: door/window sensors

Scott,

The switches that make the windows go up/down when closing/opening the door
are located in the black latch that's in the door jamb.  Take a close look
and you'll see a small square (or rectangular) button in the latch piece.
Press the button and watch the window close.

Your latches may need to be realigned, or perhaps one is going bad.

- -rb