door/window sensors

I have a '94 325ic which has an intermittently
functioning passenger side window/dome light issue.
The window should move down and then up as the door
closes in order to create a seal with the roof.  This
happens only ocassionally.  I've noticed that the dome
light does not go on at those times when the window is
not functioning properly.  Any ideas?  I could not
find a pin switch that activates the window/light
feature.

Thanks,

- -Scott
http://photos.yahoo.com/