<FS><E28> M5

I've already made the decision, so I've promised myself not to change my
mind...

I'm selling my 88 M5. There. I said it. Now, the details.

She's got just under 105k miles and is in great shape compared to any
other one I've personally seen. It's original everywhere except mods
listed below. Newer tires, battery, brakes (full brake job); new gas
tank, transfer pump. The radiator and hoses were replaced by the
previous owner just before I bought it.

Mods: Dinan chip, Dinan exhaust cam gear, K&N air filter.

Exterior: Shiny original black paint w/original ///M stripes. Some minor
rock chips, but very good overall. Never been wrecked. Nothing missing.

Interior: Typical seat scuffing on front seats. Rear seats look nearly
new. Overall interior is very good.

Mechanical condition: Excellent. Very reliable, strong engine.

The only thing it really needs is a good home. The alarm wiring should
be looked at in relation to the dome lights. The dome light switch on
the dash works, but the light does not work when the doors open. I
believe the alarm installation (done previous to me) is to blame, but I
have not taken the time to trace all the wiring. Also, the seat heaters
don't  work, but in Southern California nobody cares about that. I
haven't checked into it, but it might just be a simple fix. Two minor
issues, but they are there.

Hurry, before I change my mind. I also need to start planning for the
E34 M5 to replace it later. Email me at cbernal@domain.elided for pictures.