Help!!!

Hi all,

Just disposted of my 93 325is with 165xxx happy miles and purchased a
beautiful 96
328i 5 sp.  The new car has a couple of issues that I on which Iwould
appreciate any advice that anyone has to offer.  The battery has just been
replaced and when I try to input the time/date into the OBC nothing happens.
The 1000/100/10/1 buttons work fine for other functions, but it will not
accept anything when it says "input time".  The other issue is this:
I drove the car home last night listening to the FM band on the radio, when I
got into the car this morning, the FM band would not pick up any stations,
the AM and CD players both work fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff Williams