Help!!!

Well maybe its dumb for me to send this letter out, for one I'm not
sure if this is even getting out to anybody, but I haven't been
receiving the digest for the past few days and was wondering what was
going on? Oh yeah, while we're on that subject I was wondering how to
get off digest mode and get in the mode where I receive each
individual letter that people send to the digest straight into my
email so its a more personal communication with you guys. Oh well, I
have so many things I want to ask right now being new to BMW's and
having nobody around here in central Washington who knows squat
about foreign cars, but I think I'll wait untill I know that this is
getting through to somebody, So if anybody how to help me I would
greatly appreciate an email just straight to my email address,
thanks,

Phillip Detering
'86 BMW325e