E36 (323is) alignment problems

My 323is was out of alignment from the first day I drove it off the lot.
The car manifests a consistent drift to the right (on any road surface
and any grade, right or left, this is noticible).  I've had my dealer
look at this three times... first within a week of purchase, they
re-aligned it which wound up causing shimmy problems that had to be
corrected with a wheel balance...  The second time I was told that the
drift was "minor" and the result of the "sensitive BMW suspension" and
that I should live with it.  Now, am I nuts or should a $32000 run
straight when I take my hand off the wheel?  This is the third time I've
brought this to their attention and their response now is that
"alignments are not covered under the service agreement"(the car has less
than 9000mi on it and is only 9 months old and that it'll cost me $100 to
work on.  Do I have any options???