Saw a 325ix with NY Kn(ix) tag...(WOB)

Funny thing... I was driving down Rockville Pike in Rockville Md yesterday
and saw a perfect white 325ix with Vermont license plate tags that said NY
Knix (get it? Kn(ix) and it's an ix).  It struck me as unusual, as it had a
huge full rear spoiler with all the red lights to light up as a tail light
would (never seen one on an ix!) and a dubious ///M logo on the left side of
the rear deck.   It was all blacked out in the windows.  Are you on the
digest?  (unlikely!)  It was sort of cool looking, and sort of poseurish
looking, but I couldn't stop looking at it because it just seemed so ....
thought out!  FYI - hope I didn't waste anyone's time.  It's a dull news day
in these here parts.
Steve
a couple of BMW's!