Re: BMW Pizza delivery

I have an 89 525i (E34) (that it looks like I will be keeping despite the
arrival of the company car)

Of any car that I have owned, this is the best on fuel. I generally get
between 25-27 MPG highway.

It's a great car. True, the 2.5L engine is under-powered and there isn't an
aftermarket for it, but all in all, it's a good car, and reasonably priced.

So far as parts go, they're way cheaper than Volkswagen parts. Parts for my
Rx-7 were more expensive, but they were right in line with prices on Jaguar
parts.

I would take the Honda over the BMW only if cheap speed was what you are
interested in. Honda's are much more simple to work on, but I think over
the long haul the BMW will be more pleasurable to own.

Of course if I had a 92 or 93 Acura Vigor with a 5 speed....

- -ben