Re: <.e28> ISO Rear Bumper

<<Anybody have a rear bumper for an e28 they're interested in dumping (or
know a cheap source for one)?  My 83 beater took a hit (from a trash
truck?) whilst parked the other day.  TIA

Peter Watkins>>

In my recent search for a bumper impact strip (the rubber part of the front)
for my front bumper, I came across several sites that I've had bookmarked for
a while.  One was Bimmerworld (www.bimmerworld.com), and I believe their
price was quoted as $80 for one bumper.  I might have come across one for $60
or so, but I could be wrong.  The general consensus among the net is that
Bimmerworld is one of the best places online to deal w/.

Good luck,
Brad Couvillon
'87 528e