Re: New Tires for 97- 528i

Jim,

I'll second the nomination for the Dunlop SP Sport 5000.  I put a set on my
E34 525iT (225/60R15) in November, and drove them through snow, rain and dry
conditions.  They are excellent in all conditions.  They are quiet on the
highway, they handle well on dry pavement (make sure the tire pressures are
correct), and they are excellent in the rain, too.  I have ~16k miles on
them and they still look nearly new.

At $68/ea from Tire Rack, they are an excellent choice.

I don't drive the car at the track (that's what my E36 M3 is for!)

Good luck,

- -rb