Do you let the kid(s)/spouse eat in your beautiful BMW?

My BMW isn't exactly new, but I keep it up.  I'm a car nut, have always had
special "relationships" with my vehicles, including my (current vehicles)
325 and my truck.  My wife and daughter eat in my car as well as my wife's
car.  My thinking is that as long as it can be easily cleaned up (no stains
or intense scrubbing required), then it's no big deal, the car needs to be
vacuumed occasionally anyway.  The relationships with my wife and daughter
affect my quality of life at all times, it seems, even during absences-so no
biggie on the small messes and even occasional dings and scratches.
Cleaning my car is something that I enjoy anyway.

(Possibly humorous:) I once had a girlfriend who accuse me of loving my
911SC more than her.  I was aghast!  Especially since she said this right in
front of my car.  ;)

- -Rod Birch