Re: bmw-digest V9 #1531

Regarding eating in the car, I do not allow it in general.  I allow water and
hard candy only.  However, I am very particular.  I don't wear or allow
wearing of shoes in my cars.  Each sear has a shoe bad - they them that and
they they will think you are being easy !!  By the way, I have three girls.
They understand the rule and don't fuss about it.  I started out explaining
it carefully and they understand.  (Even their friends don't mind).  Just
explain it nicely - and be consistent.

Tom Shea