re: Do you let the kid(s)/spouse eat in your beautiful BMW? (WOB)

I have become less anal about it over the years, but all my friends pretty
much know what can and cannot be consumed in my car.

Back when I was very particular about my car, and showing it in a concours
the next day, I did not let a friend IN my car because his boots were dirty.
He had to drive himself to the party. Needless to say, I won my class the
next day. Hey, you all understand, right?

Ted Staib
NCC
'91 325i