RE: Do you let the kid(s)/spouse eat in your beautiful BMW?

There are enough distractions on the drivers attention so why would you
allow food and drink to the list.

Is there a way to remove the cup holders in an E-38, 740.  These things are
useless in my car.
I liked the 6 and the 5 without cup holders.  However, the 6ers do have a
place to chill a couple of beers between the rear seats.  Never used in my
car.

I will not let any thing in side the car that can damage the upholstery.
Bottled water is OK with me.
I feel I an unable to drive and/or control the actions of other drivers with
out placing an undue obligation on myself to prevent spilling the drinks.

Food and drink can wait until we are home or we stop and eat.
I will not allow anyone to eat in the cars while I drive, any car.

- ----snip-----
I nervously say "Can you be careful not to leave crumbs and flakes on the
backseat, because I had to clean them all up 2 weeks ago and it wedges into
the seat at spots."  -----snip------
Rod...
- ---
Rodney Moore