Re: Brakes on my E36

Richard,

I encountered the same thing when I replaced the brakes on my E36 M3 last
month.  I found a six piece set of metric hex bits at Sears (Craftsman)
which had the right sized bits for the caliper and the rotor.

Unfortunately, you won't find the 14mm hex bit that's needed for the rear
differential plugs.  For that, go to:

http://www.ultimategarage.com

and order a Facom D.107-14 from Steve D.

- -rb