Brakes on my E36

Thought others on the list might like knowing the following.  I changed my rotors and pads
yesterday and made a rude discovery after getting up at 6:00am to work on it.  I have like
5 different metric allen wrench sets and NONE of them have the 7mm L wrench required to
remove the caliper.  I went to the local Napa and they weren't open yet, went to Super
Walmart, no 7mm's.   Back to NAPA at opening, no 7mm, couldn't even order one!  Over to
the large Hardware/Feedstore Co-op store, finally they had one.  Just a word of advice,
buy a 7mm and might as well get the missing 5mm too before doing brake jobs!   None of the
sets I saw had a 5 or 7mm allen wrench in them.