Oil Questions

I currently use 10w30 in Atlanta where the ambient temperature averages 95F
in the summertime. Te temp gauge reads about 50% a majority of the time and
when sitting still can go to 60%.  It had at one time went as high as 75%
and the technicians replaced the thermostat.  If anyone can help me please
answer the following questions.

1.  Should I be using 20w50 in this weather?

2.  Is 65% on the gauge OK for high ambient temps?

3.  My coolant is roughly at 200F is that OK?

My cars is an E30 1991 325ic.

Thanks,
Chris Fowler