Re: Removing Carbon deposits?

Bill,

I don't know if this 'old' trick is useable on injection engines, but i have
succeeded in removing carbon deposits on a old carburetor car with mineral
water. I rev'ed the engine up to about 2000 rpm's and slowly poured a little
bit of the mineral water down into the carburetor.
Anyways, if it's not applicable to injection engines (I doubt it, I can't
really see where you should pour the water in...), you  could try giving the
engine some beating - that is driving it for a while with high rpm.

Regards,
Thomas Petersen
'92 318iS Coupe - Supercharged to 205 HP