Re:Paint chips/repair

   PAUL......
       Clear fingernail polish is the same as clear auto paint laquer,and
can indeed be used to seal paint chips very well.Hit the local drug store
and you're all set.Or,go to BMW and buy the same thing for 6 times more
money from the parts dept.Your choice.I've used it for decades.

                                o/______\o "RA"/Bob G.
                                (Oo=00=oO)