Re: [e30] bouncy tach

I think it might be related to low battery voltage. I had this a few months
ago. It only happened during the first 10 minutes of driving, then it went
away. I haven't seen it happen for a long time now. How old is your battery?

Note: I replaced my SI board batteries a year or so ago.

Michiel ('87 325es <http://www.monmouth.com/~jmvw/cars/BMW/>)