Re: Advice for a newbie

Bart,
Check out this web site for most of your questions now and in the future,
it's full of useful information.
www.unofficialbmw.com

Also, check out Ben Liaw's site for links to just about anything you'll ever
need for you new E46 (this is the chassis number for your car).  Ben
currently has 1,070 links up and does check for dead links.  I promise you
will be up for many nights surfing for all the goodies you can get from his
collection.  It's the first place I go to peruse for toys for my car.

www.bmwlinks.com

Good luck and welcome to the family!

Ron Hakim
rhakim@domain.elided
BMW CCA #165142
'98 323is E36   Silver with many, many toys   :)