BMW WANTED

Hi all,
I'm looking to buy a BMW.  I'd really like an '89 to '91 e30 325is, but due
to the lack of them in my area, I am considering new and more expensive E36
325is or possibly 328is.
I'm looking for a well maintained car with few if any problems.  A car with a
near perfect body except for the usual front end paint chips and door dings.
Minor rust in few if any of the usual areas might be acceptable.  (It would
require reviewing.)  Interior with few if any tears in the upholstery and
dash board.  A manual transmission is a must  The car will more than likely
be upgraded (brakes, suspension, engine) over  time.  Generally, I'm looking
for a pretty nice car that might need a little minor repair.  A car within
120 miles or so of Cleveland Ohio would be perfect, unless you have some
other way of me driving the car and having it inspected.

Thanks
Matt Smith