Steering Wheel.

Hello Group:

I have an E36 1994 325i with the all black moulded steering wheel (no
coloured Roundel logo).  BMW changed this in 1995 to a more visually
appealing wheel with the coloured Roundel in the middle...

I spoke with the dealer about seeing if they could swap out the steering
wheel for the newer model, but they quoted this crazy price (almost $1000
CDN) and got all nervous about the airbag, and changing/replacing/altering
it, etc.

I'm not looking to remove the airbag, although my E30 1991 318is had a nice
3-spoke sort of sport wheel with no airbag.... :)

Anyone out there know what I'm talking about?  Any thoughts?  I could glue
one of those wheel stickers in the middle of the current wheel, but it's a
too big and looks kind of silly... <GRIN>

Please reply to me directly at: ScottS@domain.elided

Happy motoring,

Scott Shortt

End of bmw-digest V9 #1478