RE: E36><M3) More Incremental Bang for the Buck

    FRANK and Co;
              The vendor for re-machined OE flywheels you may be thinking of
is Jim Rowe of Metric Mechanic.He stocks some lightened flywheels,has a core
exchange program,or will mill your existing one for you.My E28 535i flywheel
came back far better than I expected,and with the headwork Jim did, and his
exhaust package,the car is almost scary in it's instant acceleration.
                              "RA"/BobG.