RE: What to look for in a '95 M3 (buying)

Water pump Alex's right. Cheap easy to replace, sucks to by a used car with
50K and have to start taking
it to bits straight away for a repair job you're not aware of, like I did.

My car has no traction control or DSC or whatever and eats rear tires in
10-15K, which I believe is costly. Especially with my damn ZR18s.

Grounding: Parking with the curbs too high, water drains, entrances to
certain places. The front of my car is only a few inches off the ground.
LA streets are like flying though the asteroid belt, if the crap roads don't
take your car, some car-jacker will.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.