2002 and 320i Parts for Sale

Hey Guys,
	I've got the following stuff for sale from my dismantling of my two
BMW's.  The parts are located in Silver Spring, MD 20906.

185/70 13" BF Goodrich Touring T/A SR4's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=336578762&r=0&t=0
Starting Bid is at $100.
4 Brand New Tires, Never Used. 185/70 13" BF Goodrich Touring T/A SR4's
Orginally cost $200.

1983 BMW 320i 5 Speed Transmission
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=336922785&r=0&t=0
Bid is currently at $50.
Has ~165k miles. From a 1983 BMW 320i I am parting out.

BMW 2002 Weber 2 BBL Downdraft Conversion - For Automatic Choke
Only used for less than five miles. Includes all parts necessary for the
conversion. Originally $300 from Bavarian Autosport.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=339098012&r=0&t=0
Starting bid is at $150

I'll have more as I inventory more parts from the parts cars.
Robert Knauber - dknauber@domain.elided
aka Bob-bo IM: BobboDnB
1995 Ford Contour SE, 1983 BMW 320i
My Homepage - http://www.erols.com/dknauber
Rave/Party Page - http://www.erols.com/dknauber/partyscene
I know I can't dance, but who's having more fun?  Me
dancing my ass off without a care, or you sittin on
your ass trying to be Mr. Critic?