Re:Foliatec or High Temp Spray Paint?

On Mon, 15 May 2000, at 11:34:02 PDT, Manuel Paredes wrote:

>I want to clean up my calipers and wanted to know what you all thought
of
>using regular high temp spray paint.  I was thinking of painting them
black
>as my car is black.  Does it work as well as the foliatec stuff?

My son just painted the drums and calipers of his Tii with VHT caliper
paint; $9.95 from motorworks.com. Too soon to tell how long it will
last. The paint tends to fish-eye if the surface is not absolutely clean
but we got good coverage by following directions to the letter.

Bob Kegel
'70 2002
'85 635 CSi
BMW CCA #135175