RE: Which 5 Series to buy???

     Hi again Clyde;
              If you want the most performance,you want the 535i,not the
525i.The 535i has standard what most 525's have as options or don't have at
all,plus a hell of alot more power.The cars are good editions of
BMWs,without a long list of "watch it" items.Have the cooling system checked
as a weak point,and keep in mind that eventually you need to clean several
wiring harness connections to prevent future problems.If a good BMW shop
checks the car before purchase,they will know what else needs to be looked
at in general for you.
              Depending what area you're in,I may know of a car for sale,so
let me know where you're looking.
                                "RA"/ Bob G.