<E36><M3> Most Incremental Bang for the Buck aka Where Do I Go From Here?

I've got a '95 M3 and I just recently install the UUC ss kit, JC chip, euro
hfm and Dinan cold air intake system.  I'm now wondering what mod(s) offer
the most additional bang for my performance buck.  My general criteria are
as follows:

- - No turbo/supercharger suggestions please.  I'm not looking to spend
thousands of $'s.
- - since I don't live my life above 5k rpm, mods I can't even feel until
5.5-6k rpm don't really thrill me.
- - The care already handles just fine, so I'm not interested in improved
handling.  I want to be faster/quicker point A to point B

I'm thinking about a lightened flywheel vs. exhaust mods.  However, I've
heard the lightened flywheel might create problems at idle unless I upgrade
my software (and I don't know how/where I would do that) and I would also
like to hear more testimonials on the improvements a lightened flywheel
offer.  Upgraded exhaust is the most popular upgrade, but it seems that this
mod gives the most significant performance gains in the high rpm ranges,
which is where I won't really need/use it.  Also, the car is already louder
with the cold air intake and I don't want to make it louder still with an
upgraded exhaust - especially if the only real improvement I will get is a
"sportier" sound.

Any comments/suggestions?

Frank Nelson
BMWCCA Los Angeles Chapter
'95 M3, BL/SS'd, Sharked, etc., looking for more