Clutch Problem!! continued

I've been thinking for the last several hours on weather to type this email
or not and over the last several hours I have decided I have to, to warn
other unsuspecting decent honest citizens. I live in central washington,
because of money restraints I decided to take my
1986 325e to Maaco in Wenatchee to be painted. Their staff was eager adn
curteous to help me and answer all my questions about colors. One staff
member went over my car with me and we found what we though were the only
two dents on the car and marked them to be fixxed and I was charged
according to the size and time it took to pull them. When I first dropped
the car off they said it would be ready within 5 busniess days. but it was
an entire week before I was told to come in and pick the car up, When I went
in to pick it up the manager decided the paint looked wrong and decided to
have someone reshoot the car. As we pulled up 20-30 feet from the car both
my Dad and I noticed a large dent(1/4" deep X 2" long) below the rubber
molding on the driver side door, . I came back the next day in early on my
way to work and picked the car up. It wasn't till later that afternoon that
I got a chance to really look over the car and noticed a spot below the
grill where they taped over and left the old paint showing, fingerprints
next to the windshield wipers and the dent still there in the drivers side
door, I couldn't get back to Maaco that day so I came in at 8am the next
business day(monday). I showed the owner the dent and informed him that the
dent was always there and that I just notice it now because the paint is
fresh. Having washed my car for the past couple weeks I knew the dent had to
be very recent. I told the owner that I was going straight to the bank to
cancel my check if he wouldn't agree to fix the damage caused by his shop.
Tuesday he called my house and wanted to know when I could bring the car in
so that he could fix the problems. I brought the car in first thing tuesday
and when I returned to pick my car up I realised that only the places where
he over taped where fixxed and my car was blocked in the lot. I was told
that my check was returned due to insufficient funds even though I had the
paper work on the stop payment order on the check. THe owner said I needed
to go to my bank and get cash if I wanted my car I told him to fuck off and
fix the dent or I wasn't paying him, but in the end he had my car. Being
late in the day I didnt have time to get somebody to drive me the bank and
back before they were closed so I had to catch a bus in first thign the next
morning. I gave my hard earned cash to overly cheery lady who just yesterday
had all but told 3 grown men to kick my ass if I touched my own car. A
couple miles down the road I noticed a strange whirring sound when ever I
press in the clutch slightly gaining sound as you press the clutch farther.
Since yesterday I have drove the car 40 miles and the sound is worse, today
when I got home I checked my oil level since that warning light was on and I
found I was almost completely out of oil. I added 4 quarts to bring it up to
a  normal level. You can think waht you want about this post,I know I wont
be able to ever prove that Maaco its owner or any employees are responsible
for the sudden problems with my car. Theres no doubt in my mind that they
did in fact commit criminal intent and something should happen. I doubt the
police will do anythign about it because its would be near impossible to
prove without witness, but the internet, the BBB and the Washington state
department of commerce are being contacted and I hope no other cars will
have to suffer because grown men take offense and behave like children.

Phillip