RE: Clutch Problem!! continued

"Phillip Detering" <beamer325i@domain.elided> wrote:

> when I returned to pick my car up I realised that only the
> places where he over taped where fixxed and my car was
> blocked in the lot. I was told that my check was returned
> due to insufficient funds even though I had the paper work
> on the stop payment order on the check. THe owner said I
> needed to go to my bank and get cash if I wanted my car I
> told him to fuck off and fix the dent or I wasn't paying
> him, but in the end he had my car.

Phillip,
Regardless of who is wrong and who is right, let me read back to you what
you just wrote:
1. A shop paints you car, you are not 100% happy with the job. You tell them
to fix the car or you stop the payment on the check. They agree to address
your concerns. So far so good.
2. You still stop the payment on the check? <== your screw up #1.
3. They work to address your concerns. They find out they did not get paid.
You tell them it was not an accident and you did it on purpose. They are not
amused. In fact, they are now pissed off. <== your screw up #2.
4. They have your car as a collateral for payment. You tell them to fuck
off? <== your screw up #2.  They have your car. You have #*$@!
5. Oh, but they still have your car. And you want it back. Badly. You did
not think of that before you told them to fuck off. You stick your tail
between your legs and come back to them with cash in hand to buy out your
car.

Phillip,
I can only assume they've done a decent job on the re-paint since you had
nothing bad to say about it. They pulled the dents you told them to pull.
They had the job done in a week (5 business days), just like they promised.
There were some issues with taped-off areas which they promised to remedy.
Now you go out and do absolutely EVERYTHING imaginable to screw the
situation up and make them hate you (short of impregnating show owners'
daughter).

WHY?

> A couple miles down the road I noticed a strange whirring
> sound when ever I press in the clutch slightly gaining sound
> as you press the clutch farther. Since yesterday I have drove
> the car 40 miles and the sound is worse, today when I got
> home I checked my oil level since that warning light was on
> and I found I was almost completely out of oil. I added 4
> quarts to bring it up to a normal level.

Phillip, you've been driving around for at least TWO DAYS and 40 miles on 2
quarts of oil with oil level AND oil pressure lights on?
Whose fault is that?
Oh, and the clutch has nothing to do with the engine oil level. But did you
check the transmission oil level?

> You can think waht you want about this post, I know I wont
> be able to ever prove that Maaco its owner or any employees
> are responsible for the sudden problems with my car.

Let me tell you what I think:
1. Your have the mentality of a high school student (probably are).
2. You neglect your car in the worst possible way.
3. When shit hits the wall, your spread it around with your tongue...

But obviously, none of it is ever your fault...

> Theres no doubt in my mind that they did in fact commit
> criminal intent and something should happen.

Yep, you should learn something from this experience.
I doubt you will.

alex f

P.S.: intent (in-tent) 1. state of one's mind
      Hmmm, how do you commit intent anyway?