For Sale - 1988 BMW 325 IC convertible - $3000

For Sale - 1988 BMW 325 ic Convertible
- - 81k miles
- - 4 speed automatic
- - Metallic gold paint
- - Very good body (see below)
- - Interior, dash, door panels, carpets perfect
- - Leather seats (tan) in good condition, no tears
- - Brand new BMW top (chocolate brown)
- - New tires, exhaust
- - Motor runs strong and quiet - no oil consumption
- - A/C charged and working

Price: $3000

I was selling for $7,000 but I tapped a sport ute last week at 5 mph or so.
Car needs left fender, headlight ass'y, and hood. Car drives as it did
before the incident and is straight. I am moving overseas in a few weeks and
desperately need to sell.

Email or call for more information. Electronic photos available upon
request.

Adam Koller
847-465-7176 w
773-472-1236 h