Re: Humming 528e

Lee,
    Richard is right on the money. My old car is the exact same as yours. You might
as well have been describing my daily drive. Humming, turn long sweep to the left,
get's quieter, harder left goes entirely quiet. Took it to the local shop for other
stuff and was cautioned that this is a bad situation. Not that your wheel would
necessarily fall off....

Alrik
- ---1988 M6 (much tastier)