Need your help on picking new wheels for my E38 (95 740i) - your vote will count!

Hello fellow digesters!  I'm finally sick of my lame looking dish shaped
wheels on my 95 740i and I need your good taste and experience to help me
decide which new ones to buy.  The ones I have are the non-upgraded, non BBS
style, ugly, boring looking ones that came with the car when I got it off
lease 1.5 years ago.  I can't afford to buy the new 740i sport, so I thought
new wheels would be a nice spring present for my baby.  I've been
considering the Radial Spoke 61 wheels (page 51) out of the 1999 Original
BMW Alloy Wheels catalogue (from the dealer) which are 20 spoke with exposed
wheel studs alloy,cast 7.5 X 16 inch for $260 each from the dealer      vs
getting the 750il OEM Vane Design wheels 30 Spoke [would these be really
hard to clean?] 8 X 16 inch lug from AAA Rims (they are used and repolished
and are sold "as new") for only $756 for all 4 delivered!  These are both
reasonably priced for me and suit my needs.

What I really want is the Alpina Wheels but I looked them up on the internet
and found them to be about $600 each in 18" size and with having to buy new
tires, the whole set up would be, well, astronomical for my car, which
already has 82k miles w/ 20k mile tread life left on the 16" tires.  I don't
want to invest that much in new wheels, I don't think!?!

So, I'm asking for your vote... The Hot New Radial 61's Wheels...(do you
have the catalogue?!)
                                                                   or
                                              The Respected and Sort of
Funky (hey is that a 750il) Vane Wheels!
                                                                    or
                                               I'm open to other choices...

I promise to count up the votes and go with the group consensus.  I'm
obviously really bad at making a decision!  And yes, I'm really doing it
this time.  I'm getting married in June and want to have them on there
before ... she finds out what I've done!
Steve Robinson
Silver Spring MD
1995 740i  (about to get cool looking new wheels to finally differentiate
myself from the masses of other 740i's in my area!)
1988 911   (the stock 16" fuchs are already pretty cool looking)