[E36] Window rattles only when fully raised or lowered

My 95 M3 only has one rattle but it's getting on my nerves.  The
passenger's side window rattles over any kind of rough pavement, but
only when the window is fully raised.  If I lower it even an inch or
so the noise goes away, although recently it started making the same
noise when fully lowered.

I'm planning on removing the door panel to take a look inside, but if
anyone has any tips on what to look for I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
James
- --
James McElroy